“Fantastic croissant!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Frenchies Cafe
Ranked #82 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cadiz, Kentucky
“Fantastic croissant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Bad luck for me...i tried Frenchie's Cafe as I was leaving town--it was just around the corner from my hotel. They serve the best chocolate almond croissant on earth. The coffee was also very good. Next visit to Key West, this will be my FIRST stop!

Visited December 2013

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Chester, United Kingdom
“A Shining Star Of Key West”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

This little well hidden gem gave us the BEST breakfast of our whole holiday. Food was very tasty and great value for money. The French Style was fantastic. Please go and visit this place it is absolutely amazing.

• Visited November 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
“EXCELLENT ! ! !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in for breakfast at 7 AM and was the only customer, ah, thats right Key West is quiet in the morning.

I choice the crosant with egg, cheese and ham. The crosant was fresh and toasted. The flavors were outstanding and the quantity was more that I could consume. Along with a great cup of coffee in made for a breakfast to die for. I am going back tomorrow.

Visited December 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best Bread in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stopped in for lunch. My sandwich was more than adequate, and I ended up wrapping half of it. The bread is baked there and is delicious. Sandwich had tomatoes, cucumbers, capers and a light dressing with my turkey and cheese. Bought some croissants for breakfast and wish I had gotten a few more. Superb! This is a small place--some seating on porch and more around back. You may have to wait a little longer as they prepare your food, but it is worth the wait.

Visited November 2013
miami
“I can't wait to go back!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Lunch was GREAT!!! I'll be back in Key West in Jan and this will be on my list of must do! thx for a great meal!

• Visited November 2013