“Best Key Lime Pie”

Key West Key Lime Pie Co
Ranked #6 of 33 Dessert in Key West
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Key West Key Lime Pie Company's pies are made fresh daily using all-natural ingredients, real key lime juice, and a handmade graham cracker crust. Our pies are the perfect amount of sweet and tart! Stop by for a slice, a pie, or a delicious chocolate-dipped bar--seating is available so you can relax after a long day in Key West. Better yet, join us for a pie-making class where you can go behind-the-scenes and make your very own mini key lime pie in our kitchen! Our store also features delicious Sweet Pete's candies and confections. You will love the famous sea salt caramel--make sure to taste a sample! Come visit us on Greene St or check out our website.
Elkridge, Maryland
“Best Key Lime Pie”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Recently got diagnosed with Celiac's disease and was really sad to be giving up one of my favorite treats- Key Lime Pie. I was almost dreading my Keys vacation since i knew I wouldn't be able to partake in one of my favorite parts of the Keys! Luckily a local pointed me in the direction of Key West Key Lime Pie Company. They informed me that not only did they have GF Key Lime Pie, but they had Gluten Free Key Lime Pie Bars! My boyfriend got a piece of GF pie and I got a Key Lime Pie Bar. It was heavenly!! Such friendly staff too! I will return and most likely order one online! Thanks so much Key West Key Lime Pie Company!

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Kenton, Ohio
“only Key lime pie needed!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

we tried several key lime pies on our visit.. this was by far THE BEST... very creamy.. just the perfect texture and tartness and sweetness. will try the key lime tart next time :)

• Visited June 2013
“Attenti on to detail with a personal touch.Delicious”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had the key lime pie.my wife had chocolate key lime on a stick. Both were great and got to talk with owners who made it more special.They are living the dream along with blessing others

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“r and r”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

anything having to do with key lime , plus! some really cool combinations of things and flavors with the key lime . bought several things as gifts there for chefs in my family. candy, desserts, sauces , marinades, you name it....
key lime pie on a stick dipped in chocolate..... omg! to die for!

Visited June 2013
Parrish, Florida
“Dessert Worth A Walk!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Skip dessert one night and head to Key West Key Lime Pie Company just a few doors off Duval at 511 Greene Street just a nice stroll from Mallory Square. This location offers Key Lime Pie by the slice, Key Lime Pie On A Stick, Key Lime Ice Cream plus many other tasty ice cream flavors. We limited ourselves to ice cream only, but it was so good – we went back a 2nd time during our one week stay.

The friendly staff greets you in this immaculate store with convenient customers only restrooms, air conditioning and 10 tables to sit and people watch. Sampling Key Lime Ice Cream was a 1st for us and it was creamy and sweet without an overly tart flavor. Their Butter Pecan Ice Cream was outstanding as well. You can’t walk far without someone’s rendition of Key Lime Recipes. We were pleased we stumbled across one of the best and will return when we visit Key West again.

• Visited June 2013