“Best Coffee Ever”
Review of Baby's Coffee

Baby's Coffee
Ranked #3 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Key West
Description: Baby's Coffee, Southernmost Coffee Roasters in America since 1991. Serving Cafe Con Leche, Colada, Cappuccino, Latte, espresso, hot, iced and frapped drinks. We serve hot brewed coffee, cold brewed iced coffee, mocha, flavored coffee and organic black and green tea. Baby's offers fresh baked croissants, sweet pastries, baked bacon bagels, toasted bagels, wraps and sub sandwiches. We have 30 cold drinks including Gingerona, Bruce Cost ginger, fresh orange juice, craft beer, wine, and lots of all time favorites. Some of our favorite roasted coffees are, Baby's Breakfast Roast, Hemingways Hair of the Dog, Sexpresso, Baby's Havana Roast, Baby's Cuban Roast, Baby's Private Buzz, Death by Coffee, 21,Baby's Jet Black, Baby's Key West Old Town Roast, Baby's Wreckers Roast, Conch Republic, Death By Coffee, Baby's Breakfast Roast Decaf, and Baby's Midnight Special Decaf. Our coffee is roasted on premises and shipped nationwide.
Miami
“Best Coffee Ever”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Delicious, rich flavor! I've visited twice in the past month, and both times purchased bags of coffee to take home. Upon opening my bags of coffee, I was surprised to see the beans were whole and not ground up. (I don't buy coffee often, and just assumed I was buying ground beans) Not really a big deal, but I wished the staff would have asked about grinding the beans, and saved me a trip to the local grocer to use their coffee grinder. Or perhaps label the bags or shelves clearly noting bags contain WHOLE beans.

Visited January 2014

Annapolis, MD
“Great coffee take some home”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Visit Baby's for some Havana Blend, then take a bag ot two ( or three ) home with you. Mesmerizing logo- they have T shirts and other swag for sale there. I love my Baby's hoodie as much as I do the coffee!

• Visited January 2014
Key West, Florida
“Get a mug:)”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Get a mug and Sexpresso Shot! thats what the true thing is.
It is kind of far away from Key west so I have been there just 2 times but it is a little small shop with delicious coffee.I buy packages for the whole year.
The SEXpresso is my favourite coffee for espresso machine.

• Visited October 2013
Lexington, South Carolina
“The best coffee available - period.”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Found Baby's on a trip to Key West. Had driven the 100 mile bridge at sun rise and was ready for a cup of coffee. Little did I know that I would find the mecca for coffee lovers, just a bit north of Key West. My wife saw the Eye and we pulled in to find the delicious smell of great coffee. We like Baby's Breakfast and Hemingway's Hair of the Dog. They have many roasts, and since they roast to order you will never get a cup from stale beans.

Fortunately Baby's is available by mail order, otherwise I'd need a regular run to Key West - just to restock the coffee bin. If you enjoy great coffee, stop at Baby's shop or web site. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Del A
Longwood, Florida
“Baby's Coffee is a great stop”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I've been doing business in the Keys for over 10 years, and I was glad to see that Baby's Coffee is still in business. As of my last trip, it was up for sale. The coffee is excellent and the staff is friendly and efficient. They even remembered me which made me feel great!!

Visited November 2013