“Best of Everything!”

Schooner Conch Pearl- Day Boat Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Affordable Private Charters aboard the Schooner Conch PearlScuba, Snorkel, Sail in Key West, FL Offering Half Days, Full Days, Sunsets, Overnights, Liveaboard Scuba, Snorkel and Sail Excursions to the only coral barrier reef in the continental US. Specializing in Private Groups, from 2 to 30 passengers.Personalized friendly service anticipating the needs of your group, a unique and intimate scuba/snorkel experience.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Captains Holley and Denny are the friendliest people and go out of their way to show you the best of everything. The diving destinations were fantastic, the food was very good and the whole experience was great. We have done this trip for the last two years (DFW Scuba Shop Inc) and will continue to use them in the future. You tell Holley and Denny what you want to do on your charter and they plan accordingly. I cannot say enough good things about our trips and about our hosts.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

They are very knowable about all the local dive sites. Food is very good on board and there was never a shortage of it. Location that they take you to are in the most part OK for all skill levels.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

These folks are awesome! My friends and I just returned from one of the best trip we have ever had. I cannot say enough good things about the crew on board, Being a newly certified diver I was excited. The Conch Pearl was comfortable almost felt like home, The dive spot where on point and we had lot's of fun. it was a wounderful time and I would highly recommend them to anyone... Thank you Denny and Holly for a great time, see you guys soon.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

A few of my buddies and I went down to certify in open water scuba aboard the Conch Pearl. I can not express how great of a time we had on the Conch Pearl with Holly and Denny. There hospitality and friendliness made the trip extremely eventful and worth while. Denny accommodated us by taking us to great dive sites and Holly assisted us in the water while showing us the underwater wild life. Denny showed us the ropes on sailing and Holly kept the bellies full with her magnificent cooking. Denny and Holly even showed us around a few places in Key West. The trip over all was fantastic. We are planning on returning in the fall.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The trip with Captains Denny and Holley was a great experience. It was educational, relaxing and adventurous! I am a new diver and Holley made me feel so comfortable. I could actually see her smiling underwater, through her regulator! But then, she was smiling the whole time, which we absolutely loved! Denny also made us feel at home and was very knowledgable. What a great team they are!! Also, the lunch was delicious, healthy and beautifully presented. We will be back!