“Very touristy”

48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Very touristy”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

It's very touristy but, of course, it's in the perfect spot for tourists.
Not much store wise, lots of souvenirs.
Glad we made a stop at the KW Toy Factory since we were visiting with a toddler.
There is a small carousel inside that my son enjoyed & we were able to buy Chocolate covered Key Lime Pie from a small kiosk inside.

Visited May 2012
4 Thank Latinhunny33

Clermont, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Kiosk Personnel Rude and Verbally Abusive”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

While visiting Key West, on Sunday 6/10/12, we visited the Clinton Square Market Mall. I went to purchase 2 plastic signs at the 2nd Kiosk from the door and asked the person to wrap them separately. His reply was, "I don't wrap". I then asked if he would place the two signs in separate bags. His reply was, "I can't give away 10 bags for 2 items". I said, I'm not asking you for 10 bags, just 2 bags. At that point he literally threw my $20 Bill back at me and told me to "Stick it up my A s s". I don't know how someone like that can work, catering to the public. I've contacted the management and am awaiting their response to this matter.

The mall is OK, but after this experience, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. No one should have to be treated like I was by this insignificant clerk.

Visited June 2012