“Kiosk Personnel Rude and Verbally Abusive” 1 of 5 stars

Key West Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
Ranked #97 of 161 things to do in Key West
Clermont, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Kiosk Personnel Rude and Verbally Abusive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

While visiting Key West, on Sunday 6/10/12, we visited the Clinton Square Market Mall. I went to purchase 2 plastic signs at the 2nd Kiosk from the door and asked the person to wrap them separately. His reply was, "I don't wrap". I then asked if he would place the two signs in separate bags. His reply was, "I can't give away 10 bags for 2 items". I said, I'm not asking you for 10 bags, just 2 bags. At that point he literally threw my $20 Bill back at me and told me to "Stick it up my A s s". I don't know how someone like that can work, catering to the public. I've contacted the management and am awaiting their response to this matter.

The mall is OK, but after this experience, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. No one should have to be treated like I was by this insignificant clerk.

Visited June 2012