Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Epic Fishing Trip

Have fished w/ Capt. Chris a few times and each time it is unforgettable. I can't wait to get back... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2020
NelsonUW
Naples, Florida
Excellent Captain and Great Charter

Captain Chris is truly the fish whisperer. He knows the fishing grounds like the back of his... read more

Reviewed December 25, 2019
hi_plains_drifter
Washington DC

All reviews captain chris tuna wahoo fish triple tail filet great trip cole keys trolling rigging species bonita reef dock bait
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Capt. Chris will put you on the fish! From inshore grouper and wreck fishing to offshore trolling for big marlin.

Reviewed June 23, 2015

We did a reef and wreck charter and it was everything we had read and expected on TripAdvisor. A tropical storm almost ruined a memorable trip. We traveled 26 hours strait to make it to Key West and our charter with FarOut. Chris didn't disappoint and we are so happy we found a way to make the trip. The fish tacos were a great way to end the charter and Chef Clive blew us away with his culinary skills. Thanks again Chris and continued success with Far Out Fishing Charters.
D. Barnes, Nederland,Tx.

1  Thank dbntx
Reviewed June 12, 2015

My husband and I went out with Chris for 2 days, one offshore day and one reef day. Each day was incredibly fun and unforgettable, definitely an experience I would repeat again! We caught so many different types of fish that we had fresh seafood to stock our freezer and bring home to family and friends! Loved every minute!!!

2  Thank 646elisabethb
Reviewed June 9, 2015 via mobile

Went spearfishing and bottom fishing the first week of june with chris. As usually, we had a great time and he put us right on the fish. Last year chris had my bachelor party on his boat and 7 on my best friends had an amazing day reeling in some big fish. Bottom fish and/or spear fish with chris is a must in key west. It's an annual trip for me!

Reviewed June 9, 2015

Right the first thing you should out of your head ,you are not going out to be jaws next dinner ,i loved it and the guys on the boat are so friendly,its a bit different than catching mackerel in a small boat in the solent ,i caught a huge fish ,and the reels are huge ,i loved it and will be back again

Date of experience: May 2015