“Great!”
other travelers have booked this property
pool with hot tub Condo Complex
master bedroom with tub
Sunset at Malory Square
Smathers Beach
Smathers Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 126 reviews

Reviews from our community

“Great!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We had a girl's trip taking my girlfriend's mother-in-law and sister-in-law. It was on the mother-in-laws bucket list to go to KW and drive a convertible (which she did) red mustang. The condo was great - could not ask for a cleaner place. There was everything we needed, towels, toilet paper, paper towels, some shampoo, soap - you name it and it was there. We sat on the terrace at night overlooking the pool. It was really close to alot of things - we did have to drive to Duval but no problem. We would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to go to KW and would like to stay in a nice and clean place. We will go back again taking our husbands this time.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Yukon, OK 73099
Reviewed February 16, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Management Response
Feb 16, 2014
Thanks Hank, you are welcome anytime, I look forward to your return, sorry Mother Nature was not co-operating!! Pam S
Murali A
Sivakasi, India
“A perfect stay for a family vacation..”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

When I visited my sister's family in Atlanta, we decided to go on a holiday to Key West, and we decided to stay in the condo. It's a perfect place for a great family vacation. The location is good. It's peaceful and not too far from the crowded downtown. But you need to have your car, as you can not find a public conveyance as you step out of the condo. The wifi did not work. Rest is all good.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 22, 2014
In response to my last guests stay, cabs are readily available and there is a bus stop about 1/2 block away that will take you in town. Most of my guests do ask ahead of time about getting around town and alway tell them. Our Wifi can be a bit testy, but it is there for the guests use. Wifi does not like concrete buildings! Submitted by owner Pam S
Ohio
Reviewed January 8, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful place to relax”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We were 2 couples and the place was perfect.Exactly as describe,
cozy, charming and enchanting apartment.
And Pam take such a great care of it.Doesn't feel like is a rental,fells like home.
We used the dishwasher(plenty of soap ),the washer and dryer. All worked perfectly.
We will keep you in mind for our next trip to key west and I'm
referring you to others friends.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed October 30, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“We are already planning on another trip back.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our bike trip to key west. The condo was perfect. We did not have to provide much of anything for our stay. That really came in handy when you are on a motorcycle and space is limited. We are already planning to take a family vacation some time in the future and hope to stay in the same condo. The owner was very nice and easy to deal with. We hope that you will enjoy it as much as we did.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$210
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing