“Great vacation condo!”
other travelers have booked this property
master bedroom master bathroom
master bedroom
master bathroom
desk in master bedroom
master bathroom
living room with queen pullout couch
master bathroom with air jetted tub and walkin showeer
new master bath with jacuzzi.  Handicap accessible.
guest bedroom
guest bedroom with full and twin bed
guest bathroom
dining room with wet bar
dining room set with  6 chairs and side bar
wet bar
fully stocked kitchen
kitchen
poolside
right on the Atlantic Ocean
View from the balcony
view from every room
Hanging at the pool.  Coolers accepted.  No glass bottles allowed at poolside.
Or take a dip in our hotbub - open all year long!!
famous hog's breath
magnificent key west sunset
happy hour at the Boat House Restaurent. View on a cloudy day
dinner at Latitudes Restaurant.  Spectacular sunset
One of the fishing trips
What a catch!!  Thanks to Capt. Jim Bailey .  The best & most experienced Capt.in Key West
busy night on Duval Street
waiting for your arrival!!
deck accessible from both bedrooms and living room
the deck has a table and 6 chairs plus 2 chaise lounges and 2 small side tables
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great vacation condo!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

My husband and I stayed there with another couple. We were all very pleased with our experience. The condo itself is well-stocked, well-furnished and well-kept! We particularly enjoyed the master bathroom and the balcony. Personally, I loved sitting on the balcony with my morning coffee enjoying the view of the nature preserve. The building has a beautiful pool and a great hot-tub. It was also nice and quiet. The location was perfect for us - about 1.5 miles from town and just a block away from a beach. Even though we rented a car, we walked into town most days and took cabs when we were tired of walking. We will definitely stay here on our next visit.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect getaway in Key West”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My family and I decided to do a last minute getaway in Key West for 4th of July weekend. I had never rented a condo anywhere before, I usually stay at 4-5 star hotels. We thought it could be fun to have our own place so we could have meals at home or stay in and cook if we had a rainy day.
This place was perfect! It was immaculate(and that is a priority to me), spacious we had more than enough room for the four of us. The balcony was huge and stretched the length of the condo allowing the living room and each bedroom to have its own access. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed including a blender for frozen drinks which we used often:) We were given bikes to get into town, everything is within a 10 minute bike ride at most. Its a great location because you can walk to the beach and bike to Duval however its situated in a more tranquil area so you don't hear the loudness of the bars and restaurants while relaxing on the balcony. The development has a pool, jacuzzi and areas to barbecue. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
MRH58
Portland, Oregon
“Great Condo - really bad construction”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

The condo was very open and clean. Lots of towels and the kitchen had everything needed for our stay. The master bedroom is huge and so is the master bath - funky shower and tub. During our stay the construction at the condo was in full force and was REALLY loud. The owners contacted me before we left to say that that there was construction and it was loud at the pool and compensated us for the fact that there was construction or we could cancel. Since it was late and all the tickets were purchased we decided to go but the first morning when there were very loud jack hammering and drilling which sounded like it was inside the condo I wasn't sure we made the right decision. BUT once we got past the fact that at 8:00 every day we would be awakened by the noise - the whole vacation was fabulous. The condo is very centralized - we biked to Duval and the beach. The pool is directly in front of the ocean and a beautiful scenery. The owners sent us a list of suggestions on what to do, where to eat and where to shop - very helpful.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: central location
Liked least: Construction/noise
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great rental! Horrible construsction”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

First of all this is an amazing rental and it's clean, big, nicely furnished, well stocked kitchen, plenty of towels, etc. My whole family was very impressed by the room and pool area. Not a very good beach out front but Higgs beach is a short walk or drive away and has lots to do for the kids. The only problem and it's a big one is the construction. Owner made us aware of the constuction and even compensated us for it. However it is far worse than I could have imagined. It's very heavy duty constuction and the jack hammers below us running all day starting Monday is so loud we cant hear the TVs in any room. My 2 yr old can't nap which has made for a very cranky boy. We have spent all our days outside the hotel doing our activities but today it rained and being stuck in this building is awful. We swam till it rained but it's loud at the pool too. This is a great rental and I would return in a heart beat but right now it's not a good time to be here. People across the hall told us last night they aren't renting their unit for 2 months till this is all over so they came to use their condo theirselves till it's done but they were annoyed by it to.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
“Comfortable”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This condo is perfectly located and has the best pool on the island! The balcony is private and overlooks a nature preserve that is very beautiful, beyond that you can see the ocean! We rented bikes and rode to downtown and Ft. Zachary Beach easily. I would stay here again and again. We had a great experience!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Great condo!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We spent several days in this condo during the 2013 St. Patrick's Day time period. The condo is lovely, the beds are comfortable and the location is quiet and beautiful. We very much enjoyed our stay and would definitely consider renting again in the future.

People with disabilities Older travelers
Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 25, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing