“Wow”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 2, 2014

My husband was across the street picking up shoes at Kino's before our trip out of town. I noticed Falafal King and went in this small place. Ordered the Chicken Thighs w/ rice for a very reasonable price. Not only did I get this, it came w/ wonderful hummus, white cabbage, red cabbage, and pita bread! A bit of spice on the side made it perfect! It was put together so nicely in a to-go box. Enough for 2 meals!! I loved the flavors! The owner was polite & responsive. Definitely a hidden gem at the right price. Will eat there again when we return to Key West.

1  Thank qthgacsn

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Really tasty food here. We both had the kebab baguette with the works on top. Very messy, but very delicious! I consulted tripadvisor before our trip, otherwise, it never would have dawned on me to go in this place. There's a small corner counter inside to sit on stools and there are also a few tables in a small outdoor nook. You don't come here for the atmosphere; you come for the great food and reasonable prices. This is a hole-in-the-wall, so if you're looking for a hidden gem, this is it. The locals definitely like it. It looked like a gold mine in its popularity.

1  Thank naj12
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Great little dive restaurant. In and out-quick bites. Family owned, so the love was prevalent in the dish.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I haven't had falafel before so I tried it there, I had it in the pita bread and it was awesome! also the snitzel in the pita bread is to die for, all the way including the spicy sauce!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This place can be defined as a "hole in the wall" but they spend their money on great ingredients instead of decor. The service was quick and efficient and with s smile. The price is awesome for the amount of food they give you. My husband and I will definitely return. It was a little hard to find for most businesses have a sign hanging under their awnings. We walked past it twice before finding it. The have their sign over their door.