“Good food ”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Great little dive restaurant. In and out-quick bites. Family owned, so the love was prevalent in the dish.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I haven't had falafel before so I tried it there, I had it in the pita bread and it was awesome! also the snitzel in the pita bread is to die for, all the way including the spicy sauce!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This place can be defined as a "hole in the wall" but they spend their money on great ingredients instead of decor. The service was quick and efficient and with s smile. The price is awesome for the amount of food they give you. My husband and I will definitely return. It was a little hard to find for most businesses have a sign hanging under their awnings. We walked past it twice before finding it. The have their sign over their door.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

all locals rave about their falafel. small hole in the wall with a few chairs. small Israeli food store as well.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife loves a good falafel, but we weren't expecting to see them in Key West! We were getting on our bikes after buying sandals at Kinos, and I spotted this little hole in the wall. I laughed, "Falafel King???", but she said ooooo can we get some??? The guy running the joint was really cool, and his falafels were awesome(actually one of the better things wr ate on our trip). We'll be flying back to Key West in a couple Weeks, and we will be back for more.

1  Thank PensFan668771