“Best Pizza in Key West!”

Roostica Wood-Fire Pizzeria
Ranked #53 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Bar none, the flavor-profile of Roostica's pizzas is not only the best in Key West, but as close to Lombardi's in NYC as you can get without actually standing there in Little Italy
Bobby, you are to be congratulated! Simply magnificent!
Oh, I know there are some nay-sayers that knock the size and price, and if you want to argue value perception, then go right ahead over to Z's or Big John's and get a really big, bland, average pizza, and go home feeling really good about how much money you spent, and how much pizza you got in return. Be my f_____g guest!
But if it's flavor you're looking for, get your butt over to Roostica. Buy two(2) if you have to, but for crying out loud, go for the gusto of some really fine flavors!

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We have come to Stock Island for a while now had not experienced Roostica until now. This a a gem of a place and has the best pizza in the Keys in our opinion. My son in law had a wood fired pizza oven and I know what this style of pizza tastes like so I was impressed to know that Roostica uses completely wood fired ovens and the taste shows it! Great food and great service! We had several pizzas, sausage and peppers and the kids had meatball sliders. All great! I recommend you take the short drive from downtown and try this excellent restaurant!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Chef Rick Zapka is talented in the art of preparing and cooking all kinds of delicious food ! The ingredients are fresh, the dishes are prepared carefully and with lots of love. Taylor is a delightfully entertaining bartender, who knows her wines and cocktails. As a loyal customer, this is one of the few places in Key West I am comfortable going to all by myself. Walking in the door, you feel like part of their family. Happy hour is priced reasonably with appetizers at half price including my favorite, their amazing meatball sliders.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great food, good & caring service. Fresh ingredients, and they're not stingy! Nicely appointed bathroom, and very clean. I will go back, and for sure tell my friends!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Very much enjoyed Roostica! As some of the previous reviews mentioned, it is in Stock Island, not Key West proper so be aware.
Had the meatball appetizer - yum! Very good meatballs, ask for extra marinara. We had the rocket pizza, very well done with just a tad too much....rocket. :) Overall great place, we'll probably be there again before we leave.