“frozen drinks on a hot day”
Review of Fat Tuesday

Fat Tuesday
Ranked #115 of 454 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 23, 2014

There are more frozen drinks here than you could ever try, unless you keep going back. It was hot for october when we were there and had to try something frozen. Every thing we tried was good and very cold, just what we were looking for.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is the place to go when you are walking Duval Street and need a cold pick me up. There is plenty of room to sit, the frozen drinks are supper ant the wait staff great.

1  Thank m1006
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I love the frozen drinks that Fat Tuesday's has and was always excited to walk by here and stop in for a pick me up. They are not too crowded and there is plenty of room, which I appreciate with the Key West sun. We stopped by a couple of times during our trip, but I appreciated it the most after a very long walk from the beach. I was in a cover up and water shoes, and was almost embarrassed to go in, but this is Key West and no one even looked twice. The drinks were delicious and I loved the koozie water bottle! I recommend buying one of their cups and then don't forget them and take advantage of cheap refills!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Had a great atmosphere and the service was great. The servers were very fun and had a great attitude.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff and great atmosphere.

Great place to stop in at on a night out. Service is quick and drinks are great.

Pop in a have a drink on your way to the next bar!