“Fun and good drinks but folks get hammered here.”
Review of Fat Tuesday

Fat Tuesday
Ranked #110 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Go early if you are with your wife as this place gets insane later in the night. All drinks were tried were good.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had many good days here. There are all Kinds of cocktails to choose from. Some stronger than others. Didn't have any food though. What I did find was that we got id later on in the afternoon even though we had been there all day. The only Id they take is driving licence and passports.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We ending up stopping here twice in one day while visiting Key West! We absolutely loved it! The Sweetart and Superman flavors really made my husband and I tipsy; we had a blast! Be on the lookout for coupons around the island and you may get $1 off a drink. Bartenders are nice and attentive, too!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

When you're walking all over downtown Key West, you need a frozen beverage to cool you down. Fat Tuesday's is just this place. I recommend the 190 Octane, it's strong so be warned, but feel free to mix and match the flavors. It is an outdoor bar, with a great shaded area to sit and cool off under the fans and misters. Over the four days, we stopped here frequently.

CHEERS

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My friend and I came on a Wednesday in May. We were walking down the street and it looked very lively so we stopped on in. It was very loud so I couldn’t hear the bartender well and she couldn’t hear me. I didn’t understand the menu but got the impression that this place served alcoholic slushy drinks (and from what I could tell, that was the only option). The bartender could tell I didn’t understand and she gave me a couple samples. There were two of us so she gave me two blue samples. They tasted fine so I ordered one but got and paid for two (there were two of us standing there, but we were not sold on the slushy concept and wanted to split). The bartender held up something that looked like a short thick straw – I couldn’t really hear her but I got the impression she wanted to know if I wanted one. I said sure, thinking they were straws. They were not straws; they were extra shots that get put in upside down in these tubes. I am not a big fan of slushy drinks, but they hid the alcohol taste well enough. Would have been very good if I had not mistakenly made it a double.

Overall, it was a fun bar. There was music and people dancing. There were pool tables. There was some seating, but even early on a Wednesday night it was tough to find a spot. If this had been a mid-night or end of night stop I would have found this place really fun. Unfortunately, I stopped at the start of the night and just found it odd.