“Nice folks!”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Nice folks!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stopped in here because it was raining cats and dogs. Very nice bartender who mixed us some nice stiff drinks. Lots of friendly folks standing around talking to everyone.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Magical potion!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

LOVED IT. We stumbled upon the Smallest Bar on our way to the aquarium. The man behind the counter was blending something fruity and rummy, but I stupidly ordered a Sex on the Beach. He looked at me and said "I know you want to try my magic potion instead." Well, I did, and it was delicious. Best $10 drink I've ever had.

Visited November 2012
Omaha, NE
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Our FAVORITE hangout!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

With only 4 or 5 bar stools, hand-painted walls, and amazing bartenders, this is my favorite bar along "the touristy part" of Duval. The bartenders are always fantabulous. A few years ago we met an awesome Jamaican guy and this time around we had Josh and Ken. They are both characters and we ended up spending hours with Josh, who is as entertaining as he is insightful.

I made up this game in there called "1 in 10;" the object is to count how many passersby stop in for a drink versus those who stop to take photos next to the bar (or comment on "how cute" it is) but are too (insert your favorite adjective here) to actually stop in for a drink. Without fail the ratio is usually about one in ten.

Don't just walk by or take a picture because size doesn't matter when it comes to the Smallest Bar. Stop in and really experience the service and charm this place has to offer!

New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great coconut drinks. But get there before 3pm”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Went here years ago and bought a drink in a coconut that I remember being amazing. Was a but pricey but def a lot of bang for your buck. Went back this year and learned they stop searing drinks in coconuts after 3. It then becomes a regular cup drink place. Our bartender was by accommodating and made sure my parents got something they love. A bit on the sweet flavored side so I imagine this is more popular with the ladies. And even though, it's the smallest bar (tiny alley way between 2 buildings) it attracts huge personalities. Both times we met people sitting on one of their 3 seats. But that just may be a key west thing.

Can't wait to o back before 3pm!

Huron, South Dakota
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“fun”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

This place just makes me smile thinking about it. Bartender was fun and talkative. Met fun people there.