“Very nice and smooth hands”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Key West Aloe

Key West Aloe
Ranked #24 of 112 Shopping in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Send us a screenshot of your review to receive 15% off your next order! For 40 years, beginning right in Key West, Key West Aloe has been making Aloe based luxury products. Our lab certified Aloe is the foundation to everything we do, not an additive. Come feel the difference of what has made us famous in moisturizers, facial care, sun & after sun care, hair and even pets.
Woodstock, GA
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Very nice and smooth hands”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The staff is very nice, they engage you in conversation. Take advantage of the free hand scrub. It is well worth the stop. You can buy there or if you are limited on time they are happy to have you order online.

Visited July 2014
5 Thank jsle

Longmont, Colorado, United States
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Key West Aloe is my favorite place for body products”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed at La Concha hotel on Duval Street and right across the street was Key West Aloe. I had swollen eyes from the sun so I stopped in to see what they have to reduce swelling. They were so friendly and helpful. They showed me an aloe solution that reduces eye puffiness. I bought a tube and it worked wonders. I bought other things as well like my favorite soap called Frangipani. The scent is wonderful and comes from the Frangipani flowers. Nice tropical scent. I order from them all the time. Great store and customer service.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank cles32
Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“No more nicks”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband loves it, we order online. He says it's the only product that he can use that doesn't cause him to nick himself when he shaves. He is takes a lot of fish oil and it's really hard for him to stop a nick from bleeding. He won't use anything else.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Laurie K
Cleveland, Ohio
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Wonderful Products”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We stopped by Key West Aloe just to look around after a visit to the nearby Key Lime Pie Factory. We were immediately greeted by Joe, who was a remarkably good salesman without being pushy or putting any pressure on us at all. He simply showed us the products, demonstrated how well they worked (my hands have never been smoother) and we were hooked.

LOADS of free samples to take home and lots of deals on the products themselves. Can't wait for my next trip to Key West, although Joe also gave me lots of great info on getting the products through the mail.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank BunnyGirl1957
USA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Love this aloe”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We went boating one day and I ended up turning into a lobster even though I had lotioned up well. A local told us that Key West Aloe was a great store.. I went there and the clerk explained the products and let me test them. I have never had Aloe feel so good. Their aloe is smooth and silky feeling. As she saw I was burned so bad, she had me try some aloe with lanocain. OH MY! It was such a relief. We are buying extra bottles to take home. They also have a mens line and bath products. We were expecting to see big prices tags, but no. Their products are reasonably priced. This is the place to get good aloe and relief from sunburn.

Visited April 2014