“Love love this place!”
Review of Key West Aloe

Key West Aloe
Ranked #21 of 114 Shopping in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Send us a screenshot of your review to receive 15% off your next order! For 40 years, beginning right in Key West, Key West Aloe has been making Aloe based luxury products. Our lab certified Aloe is the foundation to everything we do, not an additive. Come feel the difference of what has made us famous in moisturizers, facial care, sun & after sun care, hair and even pets.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I use many different products from Key West Aloe, I became hooked after visiting the store last year. My favorite product is the Black Coral perfume, I get so many compliments! The shampoo and conditioners are awesome and the eye and facial creams are amazing.

My all around experience, from stopping in the store to making online purchases have been great. Keep up the good work KWA!

2  Thank AM_H0116

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Fresh smelling aloe products. Friendly store staff knew their aloe products very well. Bought shaving creams, moisturizers and face scrubs. Great products!

3  Thank Namellor
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Love the variety of products I never knew could be made from aloe. I'm determined to try them all & everything I've tried so far has exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to try something new really soon.

1  Thank flip_bottle
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Went into the store over by the Westin and was introduced to Kim. Extremely helpful, super nice and even gave me a few samples to try of other products. I purchased all my sunburn relief and save a tan items and will be back for more on my next trip down to Key West. Convenient parking right behind the store.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stopped in to see what supplies I would need to survive the rays of Key West. The staff was helpful and friendly. No sunburn this year. Aloe kept in the fridge just in case. May stop in again and pick up the SPF 2. Shine on Cayo Weso