Casa 325
$329
$330
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$277
$175
Travelocity
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
$1,019
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsduval streetgreat locationplace to stayrocking chairscan't beat the locationone bedroom suitesmall fridgewithin walking distancecoffee makerclean roomsthe main houseguest housetrip to key westnice poolwould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 31, 2009

My experience with Casa 325 was a very positive one. The location was wonderful. It is on Duval street just a few blocks from sunset pier and close to everything (within walking distance). Even though it's so close on Duval you do not hear all of the noise. Very quiet and tucked away. Our original room ended up not being available so we were ugraded to a much larger room at no additional cost. The pool is very nice for laying out in the sun, swimming, etc. There is also a hammock in the shade if you are not a sun worshipper. Parking on the property is minimum and very tight so do as they suggest and bring a small car. I would definitely stay here again when I return to Key West which is quite often. The only downfall is that there is no breakfast offered, however, all rooms have a toaster, fridge, coffee maker, and microwave so we took advantage and made a light breakfast in our room. Either way...you can't beat this hotel for it's price and location. Very friendly staff as well.

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed May 22, 2009

We have been going to Key West annually for over 15 yrs. and we were introduced to Casa 325 about 7 years ago and have never stayed anywhere else in the last 7 years because we are so satisfied! The location is idle. We park our car and do not get back in it until we are ready to leave. All the attractions & great restaurants/bars are all within walking distance.

My husband and I have stayed in a lot of hotels, but this is the cleaniness place I have ever stayed. I would not really call it a hotel, but a house.

The pool is quiet and they have kitty cats that hang out there. I miss my animals when I am away from home so you get to visit with their kitties and you can't go to Key West without seeing some kitty cats!

BEST PLACE TO STAY IN KEY WEST!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2009

Hidden behind a jewelry store on Key West's most popular street - Duvall - is a gem of an Inn I hestitate to rave about lest it becomes too well-known and I'll never be able to book rooms there again. I've been returning to Casa 325, located at 325 Duvall Street, every year for over 10 years now. The Inn is owned by Georgia, a New Yorker by nature, but now a lover of the keys. Her love shows in the maintenance of this wonderful old inn. It is always freshly painted each year I arrive and the rooms are spacious and immaculate. Rocking chairs on the various porches just invite you to sit back, relax, sip an ice cold beverage and forget about the rat race for awhile. With a swimming pool in the gated back yard surrounded by lounge chairs, you really can't ask for anything more.

Conveniently located to all of the touristy places like Sloppy Joe's and The Hard Rock Cafe, it is also walking distance to a few of the really good local hangouts which I won't mention any names because I already gave up too much of a great secret.

Mary manages the Inn, and is eager to make your stay as memorable as possible and will book excursions for you and your party in advance by just shooting her an email prior to your arrival.

Having written all of this, I just hope there's room for me at the Inn next year!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2009

I researched for hours to choose the right place for a special celebration during Christmas week. I chose Casa 325. It is a tough place to find and I have to agree about the guy at the end of the driveway. He was painting the numbers or something and that was why we had such a time finding the place.

We made arrangements to have a suite but at first were being sent up stairs to a room. Once it was clear why I requested a first floor room we were taken to the suite we had reserved. Apparently there was some other party coming in and a switch was going to be made without our consent. Those two things didn't make a very good impression but we were determined to enjoy our stay.

The location is perfect. You can walk everywhere and we love being at that end of the street. The price was very high as it was a holiday week but I was expecting a lot from the reviews too.

The suite was immaculate and on first sight great. Unfortunately the furniture was not comfortable to sit on and the bed was not very comfortable either. The air conditioner blew right on us while we were sleeping. It was supposed to be a queen bed but didn't feel much bigger than a double. We have a queen at home so I has something to compare. The suite has a little fridge and microwave which is very convenient. The most comfortable place to sit was the table and chairs in the kitchen area.

There is a really great porch in front of the room that is shared with the suite next door. That was a big issue for us. We don't smoke and the other suite did. They were at the table 24/7 most of the time in their pajamas! We couldn't leave our doors open and enjoy the beautiful weather because of the smoke. We love to sit outside and it was simply impossible unless we went to another outside area to sit. Our bedroom also was right over the maintenance shed/area where the staff gathered at 7 a.m. and then started the leaf blower!

We loved the kitties around the Inn and certainly the location. We didn't get off on the right foot and that was hard to overcome for our visit.

I can certainly see why others would love the place with a large group because you could have the porch and pool area to visit. It just wasn't what we were hoping for and probably won't stay again. Just not our cup of tea.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pahhobbs
Reviewed April 18, 2009

Casa 325 is a wonderful B&B with cozy rooms in a beautiful manor house. It is conveniently located on Duval street in the middle of Key West's best dining and shopping. We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends