Marrero's Guest Mansion
$305
$260
Sheraton.com
$249
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
$428
$175
Doubletree.com
$364
  • Pool
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$328
$240
$280
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Key Lime Inn Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$219
$186
Travelocity
Orchid Key Inn(Key West)
$384
$288
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe clothing optional poolhonor barfront porchhappy hourother guestsrepeat offendersb bhonor systemduval streetsaltwater poolcontinental breakfastbagelsshared bathroomhalf blocklaid backroom was clean and comfortablefantasy fest
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 31, 2007

I stayed in room #13, which is the first room off the main floor. It is very large, but you hear everything.
The highlights..John the owner was very nice and they had a quaint happy hour at 5:00. Breakfast was continental, but offered lots of options. The location is very central to everything.

Downsides, the house keeper has a bit of an attitude. Just don't interupt her smoking breaks and you should be okay. Room was as clean as possible; carpet, bedding, and bathroom fixtures need replacing.

Pool is clothing optional; I believe they post that on their website.

Overall things were fine, but don't think I'd stay here again, just b/c things are looking "run down" and got tired of walking on egg shells when the house keeper was around.

Stayed: June 2007
2  Thank msoma97
Reviewed April 19, 2007

My visit in Key West was for my daughter's bachelorette party. There was a group of 14 of us and we booked 4 rooms. The majority of the girls had never been to Key West and were very excited about our stay. Not only did we have a terrific time in Key West but Marrero's was absolutely wonderul. We were early checking in and our rooms were ready and waiting. John and his staff were very accomodating and we enjoyed our stay very much. The location is excellent, rooms were clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay at Marrero's again and again.

Stayed: October 2006
3  Thank tj03
Reviewed April 14, 2007

We were delighted with our weeks' stay at Marrero's Guest Mansion. It's location can't be beat for tourists, fishermen and shopper's alike.

When you descend the long, formal staircase in the morning for your ample breakfast, you almost expect to see a few Southern belles lounging about the parlour sipping their orange juice. The decor could be described as "what Hemingway would call 'visitor's quarters' with a few mirrors thrown in".

The mansion is not new but it was built in 1890 - so who could quibble? Their upgrades include a nice pool and plenty of air conditioning for us somewhat 'prone to wilt' Northerners.

I should also mention that the premises come with a benevolent ghost - I never had the chance to meet her - which is just as well.

If I can ever manage to pry my pictures out of my camera, I will come back with some evidence of my rather decent review.

But do not hesitate to book a room a this establishment - you will be very well treated.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank carolart
Reviewed March 28, 2007

We have stayed at Marreros multiple times and would not stay anywhere else on the island!!!! Marreros is the absolute perfect location and has the perfect atmosphere! You can be anywhere in old town in a matter of minutes, on foot. John has fantastic recommendations for places to eat or trips to take. If you get the chance, have dinner at Cafe Sole at least once. It's off the beaten path but OH SO GOOD! (Just ask John) Thanks for many great stays!

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank bradlehj