“Kayaking and private snorkel tour”

Kayak Kings Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: If you want to get off the beaten path then us for one of our AMAZING tours. From our mangrove maze tour to a full day of exploring our back country, we go where no one else does. We are eager to share our playground with you and show you the many wonders of our awesome ecosystem. We warmly welcome walk-ups. Cheers!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kayaking and private snorkel tour”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

On the first day we went on a kayak tour of the mangroves. We had Captain "Fritter" Steve and Benjamin as our guides. Both of them were very knowledgable and polite. The tour was fantastic and DEFINITELY recommend this tour. The next day we went back for a PRIVATE snorkeling trip out to the reef for basically as long as we wanted. We had Captain "Fritter" again and AJ as our "pilot" and was in the water with us showing is different colony's of coral and where to go! When we were out we saw a Sea turtle and a Reef Shark! (Perfectly harmless) there were tons of different fish and was my best experience snorkeling with calm water and AJ was very involved but not in the annoying way! They will do whatever they can to make your visit the best it can be! I HIGHLY recommend you visit them before any of the other renters. Best value and best experience with them!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Stephen_Mraz

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great kayak trip and snorkel”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I went out with AJ and had a great time! It was just the three of us - and we had a Saturday afternoon paddle in Key West through mangroves and had a short snorkel in the lazy river area. Lots of fun, safety conscious, and I would highly recommend!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank ABinSC_13
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best trip ever during Florida Keys vacations.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

AJ put together an incredible trip for my family. Picked us up by boat at our vacation rental. Made room for my three paddleboards for an incredible Boca Grande trip. The guy puts together a healthy refreshing lunch. Easy to talk to, friendly and enthusiastic. Really made for the best trip my family has ever taken during our many Keys trips. Highly recommend Kayak Kings! Gonna go again before we leave.

Visited July 2013
Key West
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Simply the Best for lessons and/or tours!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

So, I've been wanting to try kayaking for years but I've been too scared to go out. I'm not a strong swimmer and have a real respect for the ocean and all that live in it. AJ has also been trying to get me out for a couple years now as well.

The other day I decided to overcome that fear and finally try it - well, AJ made it all seem so easy, effortless - with a short intro we hopped in the water and off we went and within 10 minutes I felt like I had been doing it all my life and a new addiction was being born! His instruction throughout the morning was simple and to the point while being very positive and supportive!

A couple days later I went out on his Boca Grande tour and the entire day was just perfect! From the comfortable ride out, thanks to Captain Chuck (which if you happen to know the back country and know that sometimes the ride out can get bumpy, then you will understand that having a Captain who knows the channel is very important!), to arriving at Boca Grande and having the entire day catered to what we wanted to do! Guided tours around the island, a healthy and substantial lunch on the boat, comfortable chairs for the beach - we even had random people stop by because it looked like we were having so much fun - and it looked that way because we were!!

So if you are nervous to try out kayaking, thinking that you need to be extremely athletic to get out on the water - well, don't be!! Try it out with Kayak Kings and you won't be disappointed!! And if you are already proficient at kayaking you will love the fact that he will take you to places where the locals go and have a real Keys experience!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JenLloyd617
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Great excursion”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband and I and two other couples booked the snorkel/kayak trip with A.J. and crew in June. We had a blast. We went snorkeling first at an old shipwreck, then out to Boca Grande to have lunch and kayak. Chris prepared a wonderful lunch for us then took us kayaking around the island. The water is beautiful there. A.J. and crew are great guys to spend the day with, so much fun. We loved the small group tour. Keep up the good work, AJ, we'll be back!

Visited June 2013