5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$490
Priceline$519
eDreams$519
2,116 results
All reviews wine and cheese great location duval street happy hour pool and hot tub starbucks coffee continental breakfast half block presidential suite great place to stay yogurt would definitely stay here again nice pool walking distance to everything per day beautiful property hemingway house
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Great property, nice wine and cheese happy hour, friendly and helpful staff, centrally located to Duval Street and the pier. Pool and outside area was very inviting. We would definitely stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laura D, Manager at The Cabana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Dear Kenta270,

I am so happy to hear how much your enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a nice review. I hope to see you again soon in paradise!

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

My husband took me here for our anniversary, very cute and romantic little place ! We have a few rooster friends here :) I love the wine and cheese happy hour, nice nibbles before going out! Comes with a pool and hot tub and a back porch cabana area, hotel has a very romantic feeling, I would definitely recommend it and stay again ! :)

Date of stay: September 2016

Hi Jen E,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. I am so happy that you chose to spend you special occasion with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Great location as close to all ofthe happenings but pretty quiet.
Jay was awesome during check in. The hotels ok. Only one roll of tp and coffee machine only had decaf in AM... We left early and only stayed less than 24 hrs... Luckily we got one of their 8 parking spots!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Laura D, Manager at The Cabana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for taking the time to post your Review. I am happy to hear that Jay was awesome, he is a great asset to the property. I am sorry that the Starbucks Coffee Machine was broken at the time you visited our Inn. We were waiting for a part to come in for the grinder. Unfortunately being an island in the middle of the ocean, we sometimes do not receive things quickly from the mainland. We did however provide a sign pointing to the carafes of regular brewed Starbucks coffee to the right of the machine on those particular days. I am sorry you did not see them there. It is unfortunate that you did not stay a full twenty four hours , I regret that you were not able to enjoy the other complimentary amenities that we provide. For example: Continental breakfast, Wine and cheese happy hour, the lagoon pool and the tropical hot tub. There is always extra toilet paper in the holder next to the toilet, I apologize if we may have overlooked that detail. Thank you for your comments I will address the housekeeping items you mentioned in my next meeting. I do hope you will come back and give us a an opportunity for a 5 star review.

Warm Regards From Paradise,

Reviewed September 3, 2016

The Cabana Inn is a very pretty Hotel in a great location in Key West, next to the famous Duval Street with all its shops, restaurants and bars. Very kind staff that fulfills almost every wish a guest might have. The ambiance of the Hotel is unique and its architecture makes it look like a beautiful oasis. Perfect value for money

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank matenied

Dear Matenied,

I would like to extend my most sincere thank you for leaving us such a kind review! The Management and Staff at The Cabana Inn at all times strives to care for our guests through the highest level of friendly service and quality amenities, and to host others as we ourselves would like to be hosted. I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed our tropical oasis. We just finished our beautification projects and are very proud of our progress. Hurry back soon! We look forward to seeing you again in Paradise!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed September 2, 2016

We stayed for 3 nights and after struggling to find it ,we were pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. Just off Duval street we actually drove past it twice, could definitely do with a larger sign to let people know they are there, parking was limited and an additional $25 per day to park. However once inside our room was small but adequate, clean with bottled water and chocolate waiting which was a nice touch. Breakfast was included with cereal, toast, pastries,coffee and juice, very nice indeed. Overall it was lovely, fantastic location,pleasant staff, would definitely stay again x

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank elainelittlewood

Dear Elainelittlewood,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We are a tropical oasis tucked on a little lane right off of Duval Street. We are working on new signage for our property as I type. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and all of the amenities that we have to offer our guests. We hope you come and visit us again soon.

Warm Regards From Paradise,