$383
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Silver Palms Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
$239
$205
$197
Doubletree.com
Southernmost Beach Resort(Key West)(Great Value!)
$296
  • Beachfront
$319
$237
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$257
$171
Priceline
$324
Cancelon
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
$228
Cancelon
$273
Hotelpower.com
$273
$256
Otel.com
  • Pool
All reviewspiano barcabaret showrandy robertsdrag showfemale impersonatorbreakfast was includedduval streetpeople watchsouthernmost pointstreet parkingsmall poollocation was perfectbootleactionkwkeyspoolside
Reviewed August 13, 2017

We stayed in May 2017. The location is perfect. I loved the show and the food was great and love the piano bar while you are sitting at the bar people watching.
The rooms are very tropical and love the lizard light ! Would recommend in a heart beat !

Room Tip: try not to get a room by the bar, as you may hear them breaking down
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Shoretg
Reviewed August 4, 2017

The atmosphere is so relaxed and the food is absolutely fantastic. Sit around the pool, people watch at the bar, or dance to the music each night. Best part for me is going into your room and it is quiet. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Stay toward the back side of the pool and you may forget you are on Duval.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wendy M
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We were in Key West for the day and decided to duck in for a bite of lunch and miss impending rain/lightning.
We sat at the outdoor bar and we're served by an absolutely delightful young lady that were found out was originally Slovakia. (Didn't get her name).
I ordered the sautéed snapper sandwich which was good but really needed to be seasoned before cooking.. It was an ample portion along with a mound of freshly fried shoe string French fries.
My wife ordered the fresh fruit plate that turned out to be a big platter sized bowl of several different skins if fresh fruits along with yogurt and granola. Excellent presentation and freshness.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017

When I gave positive and negative feedback to owner as local woman said i should The owner became schizoid!and scary not to mention abusive
First I told the positive and when I commented on the fish not tasting fresh and very novelle for the $$ he freaked out grabbed my bag pulling me out and screaming MY FISH IS FRESH!!!" Started out saying I like feedback that is how to make things better...........wow he almost ripped an expensive bag handle and I hurt my back holding on to it not knowing his next move as I never got my credlit card back either from dinner! I called the cops but he hid out as he was drunk or on drugs whether pharmaceutical or not.............Stay away he is mentally disturbed. The music was good period........my last night ruined in the beautiful keyes........all other experiences there were great / Stayed 5 nights at wonderful hotel at one duval street! The Ocean Key!!

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
11  Thank Renee K
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Not only is this a fantastic hotel located right on Duvall street, but it is the kind of place where the staff treats you like an old friend. The owner is around the facilities constantly chatting and treated us to bacon crack one morning. The free breakfast is from their five-star restaurant and was to die for. We will never stay anywhere else... Oh, and get tickets to the drag show- it was phenomenal!!!!

Room Tip: IF you go to sleep early ask for an upstairs room. The noise doesn't go too late, though.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family