All reviewspiano barcabaret showrandy robertsdrag showfemale impersonatorbreakfast was includedduval streetpeople watchsmall poollocation was perfectbootleactionkeyskwpoolsideporch
Reviewed August 4, 2017

The atmosphere is so relaxed and the food is absolutely fantastic. Sit around the pool, people watch at the bar, or dance to the music each night. Best part for me is going into your room and it is quiet. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Stay toward the back side of the pool and you may forget you are on Duval.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wendy M
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We were in Key West for the day and decided to duck in for a bite of lunch and miss impending rain/lightning.
We sat at the outdoor bar and we're served by an absolutely delightful young lady that were found out was originally Slovakia. (Didn't get her name).
I ordered the sautéed snapper sandwich which was good but really needed to be seasoned before cooking.. It was an ample portion along with a mound of freshly fried shoe string French fries.
My wife ordered the fresh fruit plate that turned out to be a big platter sized bowl of several different skins if fresh fruits along with yogurt and granola. Excellent presentation and freshness.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017

When I gave positive and negative feedback to owner as local woman said i should The owner became schizoid!and scary not to mention abusive
First I told the positive and when I commented on the fish not tasting fresh and very novelle for the $$ he freaked out grabbed my bag pulling me out and screaming MY FISH IS FRESH!!!" Started out saying I like feedback that is how to make things better...........wow he almost ripped an expensive bag handle and I hurt my back holding on to it not knowing his next move as I never got my credlit card back either from dinner! I called the cops but he hid out as he was drunk or on drugs whether pharmaceutical or not.............Stay away he is mentally disturbed. The music was good period........my last night ruined in the beautiful keyes........all other experiences there were great / Stayed 5 nights at wonderful hotel at one duval street! The Ocean Key!!

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
11  Thank Renee K
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Not only is this a fantastic hotel located right on Duvall street, but it is the kind of place where the staff treats you like an old friend. The owner is around the facilities constantly chatting and treated us to bacon crack one morning. The free breakfast is from their five-star restaurant and was to die for. We will never stay anywhere else... Oh, and get tickets to the drag show- it was phenomenal!!!!

Room Tip: IF you go to sleep early ask for an upstairs room. The noise doesn't go too late, though.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Being from Maryland and having ate at Christopher's restaurant in Ocean City, Tutti Gusti, many times and also in Key West at Antonio's, I was looking forward to a great meal. Christopher was a friend to my father and my dad and I enjoyed many great meals in Ocean City. My dad was excited when he had Antonio's here in Key West. My dad passed away two years ago and never got to experience La Te Da with Christopher as the new owner, although occasionally my dad liked to stop in under previous ownership and have a drink.

My girlfriend and I who live here in Key West now decided to try out La Te Da Saturday night. I was optimistic that there would be some Maryland flair in the menu and I was not disappointed. We started off with the Maryland Crab Dip and it was just like being at home. Creamy, cheesey, and full of flavor. The Cream of Crab soup was excellent as well. I had the shrimp scampi flat bread and very much enjoyed it. My girlfriend had the stuffed chicken and we were both impressed and thought this was great.

Everything was awesome. The bartenders were great! We can't wait to go back and try the Maryland style crab cakes!!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple