This is our 2nd time for staying at the Pegasus. Our stay was amazing. The room we chose when booking was the right choice. New mattress, newly remodeled, right by the pool and we could not hear a thing going on outside when people were out there. The parking was $10.00 per day and well worth it, because they have a camera on the parking lot as well as other places to ensure security of the hotel. The stairs are steep, but have grip tape on them, so no problems and I am pretty clumsy on stairs. The elevator was broken while we were there, but they were working on it in a timely manner and it just gave us an excuse to do our exercise while on vacation by using the stairs. :) My husband and I enjoy the peaceful nights watching the street of Duval from the upper deck, however, the cushions for the chairs were not out the whole 4 days or nights of our stay (except for the ones right up to the bar). They kept the cushions locked up in a deck box for the rest of the chairs, wasn't quite sure about why they have them and not let us use them. But we will stay here again. This was our second visit to the Pegasus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pegasus International Hotel is a charming Art Deco hotel located in the heart of Key West. Many activities, popular sites, restaurants, shopping, bars and clubs are within a short walking distance. Thirty newly renovated rooms offer modern comfort such as cable TV, phone with data port, free wireless internet, air conditioning, refrigerators, microwaves, and irons with ironing boards. Also, our rooftop sundeck with a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi offers views of the bustling Southard and Duval Streets. Spice Lounge is the hotel’s onsite, poolside tapas bar featuring a unique Indian Tapas menu and excellent drink selection. Parking is available for all guests at a flat rate. Shuttles from the airport and ferry are also available upon request. Limited room service is also available from various local restaurants.Activities nearby include diving, snorkeling, fishing, city tours, golf, pirate tours and pub crawls, Dry Tortugas National Park, Fort Jefferson Ferry, The Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory, Key West Seaplane Adventures,Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe’s Bar, Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor Beach, The Hemingway House, bars, nightlife, clubs, shopping, restaurants and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Pegasus International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pegasus International Key West
- Hotel Pegasus International