My boyfriend & I decided to stay at the Pegasus for multiple reasons. Location, price & quality. We were in Key West for a wedding & knew we didn't want to be in a tiny hotel, nor did we want to be an a hotel that was hundreds per night, it's unnecessary for Key West, if you ask us. So upon arrival we noticed the construction/remodeling..kinda assumed it would be an issue but honestly it wasn't. The crew was super nice & conscientious. Our room was on the 3rd floor/Southard St. side. Room was remodeled, lovely soft bedding.. bathroom was above expectations with ample nice towels, essentials & very clean. We loved the amount of space, even had friends stop by for drinks before going out. Never did the noise of Duval St. or the nearby open late Pizzeria bother us (& I'm a light sleeper). *Our most memorable part of our stay was relaxing at the bar with Gary, the bartender. He made quite an impression on us, very easy to talk to & you don't experience friendliness like that from a hotel as often as you'd like. We hope he is still with the hotel for our next visit..thank you again, Gary, for your service & conversation!! Made our stay one that we will always look back on & smile. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pegasus International Hotel is a charming Art Deco hotel located in the heart of Key West. Many activities, popular sites, restaurants, shopping, bars and clubs are within a short walking distance. Thirty newly renovated rooms offer modern comfort such as cable TV, phone with data port, free wireless internet, air conditioning, refrigerators, microwaves, and irons with ironing boards. Also, our rooftop sundeck with a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi offers views of the bustling Southard and Duval Streets. Spice Lounge is the hotel’s onsite, poolside tapas bar featuring a unique Indian Tapas menu and excellent drink selection. Parking is available for all guests at a flat rate. Shuttles from the airport and ferry are also available upon request. Limited room service is also available from various local restaurants.Activities nearby include diving, snorkeling, fishing, city tours, golf, pirate tours and pub crawls, Dry Tortugas National Park, Fort Jefferson Ferry, The Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory, Key West Seaplane Adventures,Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe’s Bar, Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor Beach, The Hemingway House, bars, nightlife, clubs, shopping, restaurants and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Pegasus International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pegasus International Key West
- Hotel Pegasus International