We were in Key West for 5 nights, have tried all areas of the island...hotels by airport, b & b's, first stay at Pegasus. Will look no further in the future. It is right in the middle of Duval, rooftop pool is enough to cool off, jacuzzi is just right for the poolside bar in the evening. Bed was very comfortable, room size (1Q) was sufficient. Pillows make or break my night of sleep, and they were great. Little fridge & microwave, perfect for late night leftovers. We were on 3rd floor room, corner Duval & pool deck-only one night experienced noise. Pool bartender was very friendly & works the entire hotel-tip him big! Walgreens next door, keep your own beer cold in your room & have a few before you go out at night! I agree with other reviews there was no where in bathroom to put your personal items, but oh well. The front desk staff-not so friendly...but again, oh well. This is not a luxury hotel, but for sure you will want to stay when checking out the island by foot, can't get any better. Will definitely stay here again, price was right, location perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pegasus International Hotel is a charming Art Deco hotel located in the heart of Key West. Many activities, popular sites, restaurants, shopping, bars and clubs are within a short walking distance. Thirty newly renovated rooms offer modern comfort such as cable TV, phone with data port, free wireless internet, air conditioning, refrigerators, microwaves, and irons with ironing boards. Also, our rooftop sundeck with a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi offers views of the bustling Southard and Duval Streets. Spice Lounge is the hotel’s onsite, poolside tapas bar featuring a unique Indian Tapas menu and excellent drink selection. Parking is available for all guests at a flat rate. Shuttles from the airport and ferry are also available upon request. Limited room service is also available from various local restaurants.Activities nearby include diving, snorkeling, fishing, city tours, golf, pirate tours and pub crawls, Dry Tortugas National Park, Fort Jefferson Ferry, The Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory, Key West Seaplane Adventures,Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe’s Bar, Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor Beach, The Hemingway House, bars, nightlife, clubs, shopping, restaurants and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Pegasus International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pegasus International Key West
- Hotel Pegasus International