“Very friendly and helpfull”
Review of Eaton Bikes

Eaton Bikes
Ranked #65 of 300 Outdoor Activities in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Bicycle rental, repair and retail.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We hired two bikes and found them very helpful and friendly. Bikes in good condition. Run over rules regarding where you can tie up bikes and local rules on lights etc. price very reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Eaton Bikes

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I rented a cruiser from 10/12 until 10/17. Normally I rent a scooter but was encouraged to try a bike instead. OK, go for it! After some research Eaton sounded like the way to go and I have no regrets at all.

I was unclear on the address of my rental but it was decided I'd call with it when I got there. Not necessary as they figured it all out and met me at the vacation rental office. The bike was a little skinned up cosmetically (not a big deal at all as you'll see why after seeing the bike racks!) but more importantly it was mechanically in tip top shape. A friendly "tour" of the bike and road rules and I was on my way to a pleasant 5 days of cycling the island.

It's interesting to me how much I never noticed because I was flying by on a scooter! Pedaling along slowly gave me the opportunity to notice so many things I'd never seen before in years of visiting. What a nice, unexpected bonus not to mention pedaling off some of the calories from the food and drink. And I should mention parking is very readily available everywhere for bikes. The same can't be said for cars and scooters/motorcycles to a certain extent.

Dropping the bike off was equally as easy. A phone to call to arrange a time and the driver was there to pick the bike up right on time.

I will definitely be bicycling Key West during future visits and will patronize Eaton. The only thing I will do different is rent a geared bike. Not because the island is hilly, it's not at all, it's just a personal preference.

Thanks Eaton Bikes!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

A great bike shop/rentals who will deliver and pick up the bikes you rent. My husband and I rented our bikes after one day of walking thru Key West. Although I hadn't ridden a bike in 30 years, the bikes are the way to go! We covered a whole lot more territory and areas having bikes to ride than if we walked. It was fun too! The people at the bike shop were extremely friendly. The fact they will pick the bikes up relieves us from having to figure out getting them back when we leave to head home. I suggest Eaton Bikes as your form of transportation while visiting Key West.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We were in KW from 10/5 to 10/12/13. We'd reserved by phone. Free drop off and pick up were quick and easy. Great Jamis cruisers...no problems at all. Will be using Eaton Bikes again. Thanks!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

While staying in Key West in July 2013, we realized it was imperative to rent bikes to travel around the island. My husband and I were okay with some cheap island cruisers that we found a block away from our hotel; but the cheap price meant crappy bikes. My brother, who bikes everywhere in his hometown, wasn't content with a crappy cruiser so we consulted the front desk who recommend Eaton Bikes. Within minutes, Eaton Bikes delivered a hybrid bike right to our hotel. We were set! However after biking a few blocks, it became clear that there was a problem with one of the tires, so we contacted Eaton Bikes who wasted no time in delivering another bike to replace the broken one. We were so impressed with their customer service. It was so convenient for my brother...next time we won't waste our time with the other guys. You get what you pay for, and Eaton Bikes stands by their products!