“First time bike renter”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Eaton Bikes

Eaton Bikes
Ranked #70 of 294 Outdoor Activities in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Bicycle rental, repair and retail.
Orchard Park, New York
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“First time bike renter”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is the first time I've rented a bike in Key West. I usually walk everywhere. I have to say that once I got used to the brakes on the pedals (instead of handlebars) and remembered how to ride a bike, I had a great time. I went to the location on Eaton Street to rent the bike. They have a very good system there. I'm not sure why the rates are different in the store than on the website but I wasn't going to argue over a few dollars for a 2 day rental. They take your information and send you outside to get your bike. They give you all the info you'll need on riding a bike in Key West plus a bike lock. They will deliver and pick up your bike too. I think the conch cruiser bike is very comfortable to ride and liked the basket on the front. It is a really fast way to get around the island.

Visited January 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not Rent from Eaton Bikes”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Eaton Bikes are nice up front but rude when something happens to the bike. The customer is not right here...the customer is treated like a criminal. Make sure to read all paper work before you sign or they will try to charge you full price on a junk bike. I will never rent from them again or recommend them to anyone.

1 Thank Kpk7799
Island Height, NJ
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Professional organization”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I rented two bikes for a week, the bikes were in excellent condition. We had a reservation and the bikes were available when we arrived. We had an early flight and they were ahppy to come and pick the bikes up at our rental, could not be easier.

Visited December 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Rent your bike here!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is our second trip to KW this year (2012) and both times rented bikes from Eaton's. They have excellent service and are reasonably priced. Forget about renting a car in KW, you really don't need it.

Our second trip there were 6 of us, and since my husband and I arrived first, we just gave them the reservation names and they brought all 6 of them at one time so we were ready to go. We will definitely use Eaton's again for our trip next year.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank femalepetrolhead
Ben Wheeler, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“only way to get around Key West”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stopped here as they were only a couple of blocks from my hotel. I am so happy I did. Great bike, frendly, helpful personal. The daily rate was reasonable and when I stopped in to add a day to my rental all they did was ask a name and I was done. Check in was just a easy. They asked if i needed to be dropped off somewhere. They would have picked it up at the hotel for no extra charge.
just a very smooth operation. I will never use any other when I am in Key West.

Visited November 2012