Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages
$348
$297
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
$923
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
$231
$161
Hotels.com
All reviewshemingway houseparis roomhappy hourother guestsduval streethot tubsmall poolquiet oasisevery morninggreat hostscocktail hourprivate porchperfect locationbeach chairsour honeymoonhard boiled eggswalked everywhere
A TripAdvisor Member
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed June 18, 2006

We have been trying different B&B's for the last couple of years and I think this is the one we will stay at from now on. The rooms were cozy. The breakfast was beautifully laid out. The staff was more than friendly and offered great recommendations for restuarants and tours. The location was kind of far from Mallory Square, but we were up for the walk and they offered bike rentals so it wasn't a big deal in getting around. Special thanks to Jorge for being so welcoming and helpful. Truly a wonderful place to stay in the Keys.

• Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 25, 2006

Wife and I stayed for a week in April. We stayed in the Paris room. It was small but cute and clean. The owner Tom was very gracious as was Jorge. We enjoyed the breakfast and happy hour each afternoon. My only complaint is the location of the Inn. No fault of Andrews Inn of course, but it was a little too far from the action. But we enjoyed our time and would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank uncle_rico
Reviewed April 8, 2006

This evaluation is long overdue. I have been coming to Key West for 36 years. Needless to say I try to get down there at least 5-6 times a year. I do own 2 weeks at a timeshare property, which if I had known about Andrews, I would never have made those purchases. I’ve stayed practically at every property from one end of the island to the other and experienced every price range.

I LUCKED into Tom & Nancy’s properties three years ago and met CoCo. My first stay was phenomenal and what impressed me the most was how ‘friendly’ and professional they ran the properties. When I heard they were selling the Seascape I immediately booked across the alley at the Andrews Inn and have never looked back. The addition of Jorge was the frosting on the cake. I love to wake, get my coffee and maybe a mimosa and decide what to do with my day. Check in with my family, Jorge, Luca & of course the ever entertaining ‘Blanche’. Find out what is going on in the town and make reservations through Jorge.

Some of Andrew’s stellar selling points:
Great location, Truman (US 1) & the world famous Duval Street.
The character of the property includes the proximity of Hemingway’s estate which sanctions a sweet visit on occasion by beautiful sweet kitties.
Wonderful quiet private courtyard for poolside reading or snoozing.
The 9 rooms are all distinctively appointed, clean and safe, IMO if you are a single traveler.
They have refrigerators for those wonderful ‘leftovers’.
Awesome breakfast with champagne and a bottomless coffee pot.
The well equipped happy hour is worth returning to the property before you leave for sunset.
If you rent a car they have some parking and always help you find your spot.
(My advice is make use of the bikes or rent a moped from Moped Hospital [best prices] and stay off the main drag at night.)
And don’t forget to use the most valuable asset of the Andrew’s Inn, Jorge. No matter what you are looking to do, he will with the biggest smile get the job done for you.
If you are lucky to meet Tom and Nancy on Jorge’s days off, they are the most down to earth sweet people who when I first stayed there many years ago my flight was very late and they lost my luggage. It happened to be Halloween night and when I called the emergency number to get inside to my room Tom answered and stopped trick or treating with his boys to come right over and let me in. Now that’s service. Too bad their costumes weren’t my size as I needed fresh clothes for the evening.

Reserve early as they book up fast. I've brought friends from Denver and Aspen and we have never had a bad time.

So do I LOVE Andrews…..yes and every time I visit I come away with more of the ‘best’ memories and isn’t that what a VACATION should be like?
Love you guys, Your Mo-Ness

3  Thank Mo B
A TripAdvisor Member
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed March 27, 2006

We just returned from 5 days in Key West. We stayed in Sailor House that is a garden cottage managed by the Andrews Inn. The location was ideal and the property was clean and well stocked. It was amazingly quiet, but within minutes from Duvall Street. We were able to park the car and walk everywhere. We had a kitchen, washer/dryer and hot tub. The property was cleaned every day and we were provided with fresh linens and beach towels. Jorge is so so nice and graciously made reservations at local restaurants. We would highly recommend the property to anyone visiting Key West.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 27, 2006

We had a wonderful stay. The staff and owners were very personalble and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. We will be back next time we travel to the keys.

3  Thank Donna M