WINNER WONDERLAND

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Pass this one by...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you are going for cigars, maybe this isn't the place for you. The staff wasn't knowledgeable. The cigars are made in the DR, not locally.The couple cigars that I did purchase were over-priced and very disappointing. If you ant excellent product from a great shop, go to Key West Cigar Club and Smoke Shop- you will not be disappointed in the selection or their expertise.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Pabby317

Berne, IN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful cigars and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

I shopped at Island Cigar Factory during a vacation in Key West because I had heard good things about the store from the locals and wanted to buy the finest quality cigars for gifts. Each person who received one of the gifts said it was by far the best cigar they ever had (and I gave the gifts to men who enjoy a great cigar and have shopped at many different stores for cigars). The service I received was excellent--the staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful to me as I made my selections. I would definitely recommend shopping at Island Cigar Factory when you are in Key West, or shop on their website. Great experience!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank 139Anne_S209
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tourist Trap”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

Cigars are not bad... but ratio "good taste/ value" is one of the worse I ever had in my life. Way too expensive. I also bought a Humidors, they said they would ship it to me... I realized once back in my Country (in Europe) that humidors price was excessive compare to real value it has, and for the shipping , they asked to pay more that twice what they had to pay for it... ( stamp of 55$, but they charged me 125$). so for my point of view, this shop is a real RIP OFF. I'll never go back there.

Visited April 2012
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place has the best cigars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I've been in Key West with my friends last December and as a long time cigar smoker always thrilled about trying something new. This place went well over my expectations, the cigars they are selling are superb.
I warmly suggest visiting the place if you're in the Keys, I think they have a website too, but i'm not so sure.

Visited December 2011