Peace, Quiet, and Tranquil
A small slice of heaven... I miss my bed there!! Truly like
floating on a cloud..
A perfect oasis.. You can enjoy all that Key West and Duval
St. have to offer, then come back to the peace of it all at
your cottage. We stayed on the corner, Siesta cottage, what
a view from every angle..
I really can't say anything bad, it is paradise, 2 bed, 3 full bath,
clean, soooo comfortable are the beds, the staff is amazing,
It's hard to describe the peace and quietness there, and the
boat to the mainland is only a 5 minute ride, always on time,
The breakfast muffins and fruit on your porch are a great
touch, too. Yes, it was expensive, but, we got what we paid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest