We were so happy staying here as we originally were planning on staying at the Westin on the mainland. Just a 5 min ferry ride to the island and it is so private and upscale. We had a 2 bedroom cottage directly on the beach. The views were fabulous! It is pricey but was well worth it! We would have lots of fun in Key West but was always so happy to end our day back at our adorable cottage. Will definitely want to stay here again on my next trip to Key West!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest