We visit Sunset Key every year, for 13 years, in March or April and stay for 10 days. The island is full of beautiful foliage, a relaxing pool, great beach, and well appointed cottages. The restaurant Latitudes serves very good food, in an absolutely beautiful atmosphere. A perfect place to watch the sunset! I highly recommend Sunset Key Guest Cottages! At least once in your lifetime!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest