Recently my wife and I had the pleasure of staying at Sunset Key in Key West Florida. This was truly a 5+ star experience.
A short boat ride from the mainland brought us to our destination and ran every half hour. The resort was immaculate, the staff professional and extremely friendly and helpful, as were the guests and owners on the property.
Our room was wonderful with a beautifully decorated living room, fully applianced kitchen and spacious bedroom. The room was stocked with my favorite wines and many beverage options.
The pool and pool bar were respectfully quiet. We enjoyed the two hot tubs and had the pleasure to meet and enjoy the company of many guests. The main restaurant Latitudes offered many dining options and we had the pleasure to enjoy our dinner beach side surrounded by torch lighting.
But the true highlight of our experience was the muffin man who delivered a beautiful basket of assorted muffins and fresh fruits to our doorstep each morning.
This was one of our favorite destinations and we will return often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest