Upgraded first night when they were overbooked for suites at hotel. Was great! Only issue was waiting for ferry at end of night when you are tired and just want to go bed.....was a great place, Westin owns 1/3 of island, private owners have the balance. Again, absolutey fantastic, especially for a family or older people who want to avoid to hustle of Key West. Sunset Key is wonderful! Would recommend to anyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages, A Luxury Collection Resort, is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages, A Luxury Collection Resort, Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest