We celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary at this lovely piece of paradise. We were upgraded at check-in to a partial ocean view cottage and it really made a big difference to be able to see the water from your porch. We love Key West- we were married there 20 years ago. However, sometimes you get tired of the loud music and bars. Sunset Key is so relaxed and safe. You feel like you have landed on your own private island. I highly recommend staying here while in Key West. By the way, the boat ride is no problem at all. It actually adds to the uniqueness of the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest