The words to explain just how great this place is are not available.
A perfect setting on a perfect island with the incredible sunsets.....
The cottages are huge and well supplied, and the staff went out of their way to get additional requests taken care of quickly.
Don't make the mistake of not reserving the waterfront cottages!!
The restaurant named Latitudes is busy and the food was excellent!
The outside bar by the pier is a great place for the sunset as well!
Park your car at the Key West Westin. The ferry ride of 5 minutes is efficient and the locale is right off Duval Street so you can join the party when you want, or retreat to seclusion when you don't.
I don't recall a better US Resort anywhere in the country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest