We stayed at Sunset Key Guest cottages with 2 other couples. We had a 3 bed/3.5 bath cottage. It was next to the beach and it was absolutely lovely. Muffins, water, and juice were brought to our cottage every morning. We had no problem getting the shuttle back and forth to Key West. Yes, it is upscale and you pay for it but it was well worth it. Great pool with a bar. Drink and food service on the beach. Really lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest