Third stay here. Just left a few hours ago. After staying two doors down from a house full of Neanderthals: F this and F that and keeping cottages around us awake for two nights running, mgmt finally did something by sending two guys down to break it up. This was our 3rd year. Our neighbors 10th. Surely that takes precedent over rowdies. We never received any apology or update. We had to finally go to concierge to find out disposition of this. To be told by a human in Sasquatch disguise. Lady, go f yourself. What a disappointing Westin attitude. How about a nice call, a bottle of wine, some fruit, to say sorry for your inconvenience ? Please don't respond that "Jenny" will discuss with mgmt and try to correct problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest