We just returned from our vacation at Sunset Key Guest Cottages in Key West where we stayed in a 3 bedroom/3 bath cottage. Let me start by saying....."We did not want to leave". The cottages are appointed beautifully with every amenity imaginable. Each morning we received a complimentary basket with fresh bread, muffins and fruit to jump start our day. Each day we ventured to the beach, placed our towels on comfortable lounge chairs under a thatched roof tiki hut which overlooked the blue Gulf of Mexico. The food and beverage service was on point. Our server was wonderful and took care of all of our food and beverage needs. while on the beach.
Latitudes, the on-site restaurant is a must. The food was exceptional, the service was outstanding and The View will take your breath away. Make a ressie for dinner and arrive early to order a cocktail from their beautiful bar and Celebrate the Sunset.
Make a reservation and enjoy this fabulous property as a couple, family or with friends. Sunset Key Guest Cottages is a Beautiful Stay in Paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages, A Luxury Collection Resort, is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages, A Luxury Collection Resort, Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest