The accommodations are wonderful. A perfect match for the laid back Key West style. Excellent staff who see to your every need. Traveling with two kids and three adults was no problem with a two bedroom cottage. The beach area was meticulous and relaxing. A water shuttle provides transport to Key West proper and runs every 30 minutes. The island is situated far enough off shore that the revelry of Duvall St doesn't detract from the serenity of the waves splashing against the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest