We just stayed with our 5 year old son. The food and service on the island was outstanding. The island itself is beautiful and serene. The pool is a large size for the relatively small resort with plenty of lower depths for new swimmers or loungers. The two hot tubs are great. The cottage we had was well laid out. It was nicely appointed but a little bit tired. Getting back and forth to Key West is easy. I was worried we would be trapped on the island, but it was as convenient on Sunset Key as any of the nice hotels in Key West. The biggest complaint I have is that each room had a loud in-wall air conditioning unit that turned on and off all night long. They woke us all up on several occasions. I also wished that they would have had a place to get coffee in the morning before sitting at the restaurant. That being said, it is a special place...almost perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest