I guess when you consider the fact the resort is completely isolated form the rest of the world, its worth an extra star. This is perhaps the most appealing characteristic about this resort. The facilities are nice but getting tired after my 6th visit over the last 8 years. The service was good and efficient. The beach is beautiful and private. The food at the main island restaurant, Latitudes is excellent but way over priced. The views are spectacular and its a nice change from the Jersey tourists and the cruise boat crowd on the main island of Key west. If you have a lot of money to burn and you like Key West but are tired of the same ol crowd, its a refreshing change. But that change comes at a significant cost. I would recommend a nice BB which offer exceptional service at a great price. I am less impressed after every visit. The 3 bedroom condo we usually stay in hasn't been upgraded in the least in the least 8 years. Also, prepare yourself for a 17% total tax when its all said & done. At over a grand a night depending on the room, it adds up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest