“We had a Blast!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 86 Key West B&B and Inns
Jacksonville, Florida
“We had a Blast!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I traveled to Key West August 24-27, 2012, during Isaac! We wanted to reschedule our vacation but American Airlines wouldn't allow it. The staff at CoCo Plum was more than happy to allow us to reschedule if we wanted to! Although we were concerned our vacation was going to suck due to Isaac, my husband and I ended up having the best time ever! Lynn, Keith and Lew are amazing, very friendly and courteous people! They were very attentive to anything we needed! Upon checking in we were immediately upgraded to the jacuzzi room at no extra charge! Awesome!!! Our room was wonderful with a nice king size bed! I really love having a vanity to sit at to do my hair and makeup, much easier on my back than standing! The pool was the perfect size and nice and secluded from outsiders. The breakfast was AMAZING! Why would anyone get up early, make their way to find some restaraunt to wait for a table and pay an outrageous amount for breakfast when we just rolled out of bed, walked a few feet to the kitchen and ordered whatever we desired! The food was excellent and cooked exactly how I ordered it, great job guys! It was nice having the Green Parrot right next door and Cowboy Bill's right behind us and just a few steps to Duval St. By the way, even with how close the bars are, we NEVER heard any noise while in our rooms like other reviews have stated. I think they just wanted something to complain about since they such uptight people! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the CoCo Plum in nor the staff! Lynn also told us if we were stranded due to Isaac, that we could stay there at no charge! FYI, all those people who gave bad reviews must be very stuck up snobs! Their complaints are ridiculous! The price is actually cheap for everything your getting and they don't jack up their rates like others do during special events! I LOVE THE COCO PLUM INN, LYNN, KEITH AND LEW! I WILL STAY HERE AGAIN AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW OF HOW AWESOME AND WONDERFUL THIS PLACE IS! THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING OUR TRIP EXTRA SPECIAL! Seth and Shannon

1 Thank Shannon3333

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Second time we stayed at Coco Plum and it keeps getting better. We live in Miami, we run down to the Keys to decompress, Coco Plum is a standout. We haved stayed in several other places both hotels and B & B's and hands down this is our favorite. Accomadations are terrific and the service and attention to detail are great, we have already booked another stay.

Kudos to Keith and Lou for another great trip for us. If your looking for a great location , superior accomodations and friendly staff look no further than Coco Plum.

John and Ada

Room Tip: Several rooms have differnt features asks what's availible and they will guide you to what best...
Champaign
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

This bed and breakfast was awesome. We had never stayed at a bed and breakfast before and had never been to Key West. Therefore, our expectations of this inn was unknown; however, they exceeded anything that we could have imagined. The rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable, and the private bathroom was spacious. The breakfast was made to order and it was delicious. Would highly recommend this B and B to anyone.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Lynn and the boys make the Key West experience even better. This has been our second stay at the Coco Plum and we are already talking about our third, its nice to have a place to stay thats a touch of home, even when you're vacationing.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank sarastroyl
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Our first time staying in B&B words can't describe the great atmosphere that Lynn & Lou provided....GREAT BREAKFAST BY THE WAY LOL, this will alway be our destination in FL, Keys

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Yukon, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Coco plum Inn on 6/29 thru July 2. This was our first time staying in a B&B, and we could not be more pleased with the Coco Plum. This will be our 'go-to' place to stay on any future trips to Key West ( and there will be many more).

Keith and Lou were great, you never went without anything you needed, they always had great recommendations. This is one of the few B&B's that offer a hot breakfast, and they do a great job.

The location is awesome, you're only one block off of Duval Street, but its very quiet also.

Thanks again, and we will be back!!!!

Room Tip: We had a room on the back, with a private porch and also a private entry. You will have to park on...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Red Bank, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

The name was what attracted me, and when I called and spoke to Lynn that clinched it. She was well- informed, answered my many questions , gave me good advice and made me feel very welcomed way before my husband and I arrived. We were not disappointed. The Coco Plum Inn was perfect in every way. I t is very secluded, yet you are minutes away from Duval St., the famous Green Parrot, Blue Heaven, the beach, museums and many other places of interest. The rooms have all the amenities that you could want for, and the decor is pleasing to both a man or woman. They were nicely freshened up everyday by Keith, Lynn's son .The delicious breakfasts, as much or as little as you wish, are prepared by a most hospitable cook and served in a cozy screened in room. Lynn is there to help you plan your day,if you need assistance. There are chairs,coolers, and towels available to take to the beach. Relaxing around the pool is also a very pleasant experience. I am enthusiastically recommending the Coco Plum to all my family and friends. It made our vacation perfect.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple