“Wow!”

Ripley's Believe It Or Not
Ranked #41 of 130 things to do in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: The strangest place in Key West! A museum of the odd, bizarre, and unusual. Featuring over 550 exhibits in 10,000 square feet of air conditioned comfort. As seen on TV. Your self guided tour will take you through 15 themed galleries containing some of the most unusual objects, items, and collections, in the world. Robert Ripley traveled to over 200 countries in his lifetime collecting oddities everywhere he went. Featured items include: a man-eating shark, an 8-foot tall statue of Captain Jack Sparrow made from recycled car parts, and a beautiful carving of a landscape made entirely out of camel bone. Stroll pass Matchstick art and singing robots to enter the world of the bizarre. Inside you'll see video clips from the top rated TBS television series starring Dean Cain, stand next to Miracle, the actual white buffalo who's odds of being born pure white are one in ten million, then try your best to remain upright as you inch your way through the Vortex Tunnel, a totally mind-blowing experience. And that's still not all! Take a selfie next to a life size replica of the worlds tallest man or capture your shadow on a wall. Purchase Tickets online for discount pricing!
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Went with my 13 year old son that didn't want to go there but he loved it! I even just noticed he did a facebook check-in there, that speaks a lot as he rarely wants anyone to know what he's doing. I found it very interesting as well and would recommend it to anyone who may want to see something different in key west

Anthony S, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It Or Not, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Hi there Alicen,

So happy that you and your son enjoyed the visit to our Odditorium. Thank you for the great review as well. I see you found (by the pictures posed) one of my favorite exhibits...the jelly bean art. Amazing Right! :)

We hope you visit again in the future as we have plans to continue adding new things.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"admission"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Very clean and very interesting. Never been to a ripleys before. I will Recommend this to my friends back home when they come to Key West!

Anthony S, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It Or Not, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Hi Nina,

Thank you so much for such a great review. Although all our staff strive to make sure each guest's visit is memorable I am glad to see that Mathew was able make your visit a good one. I will make sure to pass on your comments to him.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

This is my 3rd Ripley's visit (1st being in Orlando and 2nd is San Francisco), and never get tired of this museum. The odd things out there in the world, the amazing things, incredible people, to the unusual and gifted talents, this place displays it for ones entertainment. My kids always get a kick out of weird things, but even myself as an adult get to enjoy these things a little more, especially due to some history behind it. If you hear about Ripley's anywhere you may visit, it's a must to check out

1  Thank Lazy002
Anthony S, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It Or Not, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

From Key West to Wichita...

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy you made us one of your Ripley's visits. Im a little jelous as I have not visited the San Francisco museum yet. YET being the operative word lol. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit and hope you try us out again in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Something to do different on the strip and burn some time in the AC (during the hot months). I wouldn't take anyone under the age of 16 to Key West but this is not for kids either, to much reading and things only adults would understand.

Hello Tony,

Thank you for the review and your visit. Glad you enjoyed. If you are ever in town with kids, please re-consider bringing them as we are a big fan of most kids and teachers. Some of our bigest fans and most visited guests are kids and school groups under the age of 12.

So glad you visted and we hope you enjoyed your visit to Key West.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Ripley's says they have been " proudly freaking out families for 90 years" and I love them all. The Key West Oddotorium has a white buffalo, Earnest Hemingway stuff, a shrunken head, a bunch of torture devices and much more to freak you out. Staff were great, and its a fun and educational way to cool off for a bit when visiting Key West. 2 thumbs up!

Hi There,

Loved it? Well I loved your review lol. Thank you so much for the two thumbs up! You described us so perfectly...I always like to say we put a fun twist on education.

Hope you get a chance to visit our other museums as they are all 90% different.