“Fantabulous!!!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fantabulous!!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We had the wonderful opportunity to see Christopher Petersons " Eyecons" last week at the La Te Da cabaret. I wasn't sure what to expect from a one person show that included costume changes. His show exceeded all our expectations and it was truly the highlight of our trip. If you're tossing around which show or cabaret to visit.....make it this one. You will NOT be disappointed.

Oldsmar, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What an amazing talent!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I attended the cabaret show with a group of friends on a recent visit to the island. Randy Roberts is entertaining and funny, but above all else has an incredible voice and belongs on Broadway. Don't miss the opportunity to see this show!

Lansing Michigan
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fun Adult Evening”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is a small cabaret with Female Impersonator who was very good in a one man show filled with jokes, music but definitely not a place for kids. Been there for a long while and is always a full house- make reservations.

Palm Bay, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“great fun”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

LaTeDa was so much fun. We stayed at the hotel and saw the Saturday evening show. I really enjoyed the Cabaret show and the drinks were great. This would be something that I would do again!

Lexington, Kentucky
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great bar and show!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My hubby and I had some drinks at the bar. It is such a beautiful and clean place. The bartender was very nice and friendly. We went upstairs to the cabaret. It was a lot of laughs. I am a straight gal but I was very comfortable here. I was not groped or the performer was not vulgar. Also, this is not a lip synch, they actually sing themselves. We were explained exactly how the "system" worked. You can buy a ticket to make sure you have a seat but you do not BUY a place in the room. It is first-come, first serve seating. Unlike other shows in town, everyone had a nice little table and seats to sit in. There is a 2 drink minimum also. We met some nice people and had a great time.