“Randy Roberts is a must!”

The Cabaret At La Te Da
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Went to see Randy Roberts with my Sister and her husband. I had seen this show a number of years ago and was delighted to see that we could see him action again.

It is important to say that he is not a drag artist but a female impersonator. Difference is that he sings and takes on the character of the person. OUr night was Cher and Bett Midler. It was brilliant and I want him to come to Scotland to perform! The audience which was mostly straight lapped every minute of this camp fest up!

If you are in Key West look up this venue as it is really cool. We had drinks by the pool after the show listening the guy on the piano. Great atmosphere for a quiet key west Tuesday night!

All reviews
in 32 reviews
"tickets"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have never seen a different performer here but I have seen Randy Roberts a couple of times over the past 5 years. The room is ok...long and narrow so I recommend getting there in time to get seated early since seating is first come/first serve.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was a great show. It was what we expected and more, if you want a fun time, a must see. The hotel also has a nice bar for drinks , a fun place to visit with friends.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I did not see the cabaret but there is a singer/piano player/comedian named David Bootle that is there in the bar I believe on Thursday and Friday nights only. This guy had the whole bar going. He was hilarious and fun. The audience is encouraged to interact and sing along and dance. We had a great time and will definetly return.

2  Thank WorldTraveler95
See more reviews
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Just happen to walk by this place and was looking for a place to eat. Went in to a very friendly staff. As great as the staff was the food was amazing. We ordered the eggs benedict and they have now set the bar on all other egg benedict I will ever have. The hollandaise sauce was simple amazing by far the best I ever had. We will definitely be eating breakfast here the rest of our stay.