“Awesome - Donuts done a bit different and very good”
Review of Glazed Donuts

Glazed Donuts
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Key West
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: One of USA Today's ten best places, Glazed donuts is the southernmost donut shop in The Continental United States. Located in Key West Florida we practice the arts of mixing, fermenting, frying, and glazing dough in order to make some pretty incredible donuts.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

So happy we stumbled across this for a mid morning snack. The glazed donut was like none I have ever had. Didn't know there was a different way of making donuts, but they do it here. You won't be let down. Try it!

There are newer reviews for Glazed Donuts

Reviewed April 22, 2014

They are only open until 2 pm I think, but you have to get here or you will be sorry you missed it. I am a lover of the hot Krispy Kreme donut and have been known to do U turns on busy highways just to get to the "HOT NOW" sign. This place is always frying their donuts hot...just watch them cook yours. The simple glazed is the BEST!! It is a thicker donut than Krispy Kreme, but still pillowy on the inside. The outer part is somewhat crispy from the frying, but just perfect and not overly greasy! Love Love Love this place!!! Get a few....you'll want more and they will be out of them or closed 'til the next day....

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Kind of found this place by accident on a recent trip to Key West. But we kept going back throughout our stay, even though we were staying in Marathon. Well worth the drive! I had the Glazed Pomegranate filled the first time. Truly the best and freshest donuts I have ever tasted. Too bad they do not ship, but I suppose they would lose their freshness and the trip to the Keys is always a plus anyway!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Have to go! Tiny place, only seats about 10, but the coffee is great and oh, those donuts. I had a glazed, which was melt in your mouth yummy and my husband had a fritter with hunks of apple and almonds! Don't miss this place!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The three of us all tried something different and would happily argue what we had was the best! I would definitely go back on my next visit to Key West!