“I love donuts”

Glazed Donuts
Ranked #1 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Key West
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: One of USA Today's ten best places, Glazed donuts is the southernmost donut shop in The Continental United States. Located in Key West Florida we practice the arts of mixing, fermenting, frying, and glazing dough in order to make some pretty incredible donuts.
Bedford, New Hampshire
“I love donuts”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I love donuts and these were no exception! The shop is very clean and you can sit down and watch them make the donuts right in front of you. We grabbed a mimosa and 6 donuts and all were fantastic. My husband ate one and I ate almost 5...hey, it was my honeymoon and a great way to celebrate losing so much weight for the wedding. Each bite was worth it. Get the apple fritter if you can!

Visited February 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great donuts - nice staff”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stopped there to buy a water and of course got a donut. Orange Popsicle which is delicious. Really yummy and great price-value!!!

• Visited February 2014
Newnan, Georgia
“USA Today and Trip Advisor are Right”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stopped in for a late morning latte and donut based on the Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. Spoke with one of the owners and took here recommendations to try the Pomegranate Jelly and the Apple Almond Fritter. The dough was so moist and tasty my Apple Fritter was gone before the excellent Latte arrived :-( A must stop place when visiting Key West.

Visited February 2014
Palm City, Florida
“Awesome Donuts!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

While out for our morning walk for exercise, we stumbled upon Glazed Donuts. Yes, I get the ridiculousness of eating donuts while on an exercise walk, but we had walked a long way. Anyhow, the donuts were awesome. The dough was freshly made and the best quality I've ever had in a donut. Of course you need to get a glazed donut and I recommend the chocolate lover's donut too, which the owner told me was made of a chocolate dough. Definitely with the turn off of Duval St.

• Visited February 2014
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Loved!”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Wanted a midmorning snack and espresso so found this spot walking around. I love coming up popular but local shops. The owners were engaging. The donuts fresh with fun flavors. Must stop!

Visited January 2014