“best donuts in the world”
Review of Glazed Donuts

Glazed Donuts
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Key West
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: One of USA Today's ten best places, Glazed donuts is the southernmost donut shop in The Continental United States. Located in Key West Florida we practice the arts of mixing, fermenting, frying, and glazing dough in order to make some pretty incredible donuts.
Sarasota, Florida
“best donuts in the world”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

this is a must try!!!

get the key lime donut and maple bacon glazed.
I know they sound weird but they are off the chart!

• Visited December 2013

Easley, South Carolina
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

No fluffy Krispy Kreames here - these guys are cake donuts that are made fresh daily (close at 3 PM) with a lot of different and special fillings. Try them out - you won't be disapointed. We went back several times while on our holiday there.

Visited December 2013
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“These Donuts are Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

My husband and I always go here when we come to Key West. The donuts are to die for. I had the lemon pistachio and the dough was so tender. This is a must visit.

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Delicious and interesting donuts!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

While in Key West my wife and I stropped in at Glazed Donuts based on the recommendation of an acquaintance. What a great place! This unpretentious shop has some of the most interesting donut selections you'll ever find. I specifically wanted to try the bacon doughnut, which was fabulous! I really loved the contrasting flavors. My wife had the cinnamon sugar, which was good also. Additionally, we had a key lime pie popsicle, which was so damned good!

Back home in NYC we have tons of famous donut type places, but Glazed Donuts in Key West leapfrogged many of them, and I must now count it as one of my fav places. Can't wait to go again the next time we 're in Key West.

Hope this helps!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank mapglobal2
“Wow!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for amazing donuts,
this is your place. A wide variety of unique flavors that are arranged in a beautiful display with a sample of each type in its own glass container. We tried many and they were all excellent, but my favorite was the "maple bourbon with candied bacon".